[mapserver-users] Building MapScript 5.4: linker errors

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Feb 3 16:12:47 EST 2011

On 2/3/2011 1:08 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Notice the "-I -c -o ..." sequence
> "-I" expects an argument which is an include directory

Sure, of course. And a blank one would be some sort of bug in the
Makefile construction process. I'll get back to you in a little bit,
after I've tracked down what this is.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."