[mapserver-users] SVG-Legend

Tim Heuer HeuerT at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Feb 3 20:35:19 EST 2011

Hi,

http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2006-November/020549.html

We have been trying to get WMS legend requests to work with SVG as well to no avail. Since this issue is now quite a few years old now, I was wondering if any plans are being made whether to include SVG Legends in the output for a GetLegendGraphic request. We need this for the print function in conjunction with the MapFish print module.

Is there maybe a way to do this with PHP map script or otherwise?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim