[mapserver-users] Legend in vector - SVG

Tim Heuer HeuerT at landcareresearch.co.nz
Sun Feb 6 20:05:42 EST 2011

Hi List,

Just a solution that came up:

We want to display our legends in print as vectors (svg) and found the following configuration for a .map file:
METADATA
                        "wms_getlegendgraphic_formatlist"               "image/svg+xml,image/gif"

If you then request GetLegendGraphic with parameter &FORMAT=image%2Fsvg%2Bxml you can get it to work.

This however only works in the svn version that we compiled.

Hope this helps someone with the same problem.

Kind regards,
Tim