[mapserver-users] RE: polygon tool

Shorthouse, David dshorthouse at eol.org
Fri Feb 18 13:12:08 EST 2011

Bob,

This may not be what you have in mind, but you're welcome to take a
peek at: http://bsc-localities.webhop.org/. Please note however that
this is a very interim service under development and the URL will most
certainly change. This was build in pure PHP MapScript and if you
would like the code, drop me a line; I haven't yet deposited it
anywhere.

Cheers,

David P. Shorthouse