[mapserver-users] MySQL Join

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 18 14:22:48 EST 2011

Hello Mike,

This news won't help you, but when I was testing and documenting
MapServer joins I ran into the same mapserv crash with MySQL 5.1.49 on
Windows (see the bottom of http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html);
but at the time I assumed I was doing something wrong with MySQL.  Or it
is possible that there is a problem here.  Do others have this same
problem?  If yes, then we should file a MapServer ticket with a small
test case.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna