[mapserver-users] GDAL input formats

David Hildebrand David.Hildebrand at afsc.ca
Wed Jan 5 16:46:49 EST 2011

My question now relates to output.

===========================
David V. Hildebrand
Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
(403) 782-8239

www.afsc.ca <http://www.afsc.ca>
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact Agriculture Financial Services Corporation immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed. Please consider the environment before printing this email.