[mapserver-users] Labels are cut at the borders of the tiles

Rudert, Clemens VGD Clemens.Rudert at bl.ch
Mon Jan 10 07:45:25 EST 2011

Hello

I have a problem with a annotation. I tried to write some numbers at specified points. I use OpenLayers for rendering. Now when i try to render the map i get the lables but at the border oft the tiles the lables are cut. Below you see the layer definition in my map file:

 LAYER #Grundstücksnummer
  # Connect to a remote spatial database
  CONNECTIONTYPE X
  CONNECTION  X
  PROCESSING  X
  DATA   X

  PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:21781" # EPSG Schweiz!
  END #projection

    DEBUG    ON
  NAME     'grundstuecknummer'
  GROUP     'grundkarte_farbig'
  TYPE     ANNOTATION
  STATUS     ON
  MAXSCALE   5000
  SYMBOLSCALEDENOM 3000
  LABELITEM   "nummer_m_deko"

  CLASS
   NAME "Grundstücksnummern"
   LABEL
    TYPE   TRUETYPE
    FONT   CadastraIt
    COLOR   0 0 0
    SIZE   [groesse]
    MAXSIZE  20
    ANGLE  [ori]
    FORCE   true
    PARTIALS false
    POSITION cc
   END #label
  END #class

 END #layer

How can i fix the problem of cuting. I dont understand where the problem can be. Because i set the PARTIALS to false.

I hope someone can help me. (sorry for my horrible english)

kindly regards

Clemens Rudert