[mapserver-users] how to render labels on lines?

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 26 07:41:38 EST 2011

Hello Sergey,

Using "ANGLE FOLLOW" in the label block will provide labels that follow
the curvature of the line segment that is being labelled.  Please note,
that if the line segment is shorter than the label, the label will hang
off the end of the line unless you use MINFEATURESIZE AUTO in the label
block as well.

Regards,
Christy