[mapserver-users] Label text always clipped by tiles

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Jan 26 11:30:45 EST 2011

On 1/26/2011 8:25 AM, Mike Stoddart wrote:
> I set metaBuffer to 20 (I have SIZE=10) and there's no difference.
> metaTile="yes"
> metaBuffer=20

Try metaTile=true, without the " marks.

And of course, erase any existing cached tiles, so you're sure to be
generating new ones. I hate when I forget that; it's so embarrassing. :)

Then, the relevant paragraph and maybe a URL of the map?

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."