[mapserver-users] Change mouse icon from default

Moen, Paul T. pmoen at nd.gov
Mon Jan 31 11:08:04 EST 2011

This is part of html and css rather than mapserver.

If you have control over the map image, you cat set the cursor a specific type.

See http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/pr_class_cursor.asp for  a list of cursors and how to do it.

From: "Bistrais, Bob" <Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov<mailto:Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov>>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:59:06 -0600
To: mapserver-users <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>>
Subject: [mapserver-users] Change mouse icon from default

Hi everyone.  This should be an easy one, but I waswondering how I could change the mouse pointer in a MapServer/PHP Mapscriptapp?  The map image resides in an HTML frame. As it is now, the mouse pointer is a hand pointing the index finger.  I’d like to change it back to the standard arrow pointer.  Is there an easy way to do this?