[mapserver-users] elevation DEM color ramp map file

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Wed Jul 20 21:35:18 EDT 2011

Not mapserver specific, but there are several options at CPT city.

You'll need to code them into mapserver yourself. It is often easier to generate a georeferenced image (geotiff, PNG with world file, ...) with an appropriate palette with something like GMT & just use this with mapserver. Even have a CGI build the raster map on the fly for mapserver to access.

See: http://soliton.vm.bytemark.co.uk/pub/cpt-city/

HTH

Brent Wood