[mapserver-users] how to create a base map and serve it with WMS

jk jk.chen at sdl.usu.edu
Thu Jul 21 10:55:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a defense project. I have a collection of world map rasters
(in CADRG) of various resolution. I need to WMS-service these CADRG files
(as a base map, like that of Google map). I'm wondering how to make these
happen? What kind of technologies? Which one is the most straightforward?

Ideas are appreciated.

(I'm 3-months new into map; implemeneted a client side with OpenLayers....
Installed a WMS... that's all I have so far).

Thank you.

JK