[mapserver-users] Question: loadWeb(): Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (ms_tmp):(line 36)

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 00:30:04 EDT 2011

In MapServer 6.0, the GD driver can only produce 8-bit output so your output
format is invalid. Try commenting it out and see what happens. I believe you
can leave "IMAGETYPE png" in place and you'll get AGG-based, 8-bit output.
Should look much nicer.

Steve

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:14 PM, Mihaela Caluian <mihaela.caluian at gmail.com