[mapserver-users] MapServer 6.0.0-beta2 release: problems building Java MapScript

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 07:07:23 EDT 2011

make test still fails with a SIGSEV in:

C  [libmapscript.so+0xd3bfa]  msFree+0x23
C  [libmapscript.so+0xbdb88]  msFreeHashItems+0x9e
C  [libmapscript.so+0xfa2f6]  msFreeFontSet+0x3f
C  [libmapscript.so+0x143711]  msFreeMap+0x102

but I can't understand what's going on (have tried memory debuggers without
luck so far).

Has anyone suggestions on what I should be looking into?

Umberto