[mapserver-users] Production mapserver

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:12:51 EDT 2011

Jeff,
all the documentation is online, the folks producing the open source
software you are intending to use have gone to some trouble to produce
it. If that isn't sufficient, I highly doubt that the answers you'll
get from a mailing list where people don't know your requirements will
get you to what you are expecting.
I would suggest you either invest some time in learning yourself how
to make these projects work together, or contract someone from those
communities to do it for you. Expecting folks to do the work for you
for free on community mailing lists is, imho, a bit inappropriate.

regards,
thomas