[mapserver-users] Re: Restrict WMS operations

aznan g8a at email.com
Tue Mar 29 10:51:08 EDT 2011

Hi!
I finally got around to trying out Mapserver 6 beta 3. When adding this line
to the map file:

"wms_enable_request" "GetCapabilities GetMap"

requests other than the two mentioned return a ServiceException, which is
great, but the other operations still show up in the GetCapabilities
response. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
/Matti