[mapserver-users] Problem in display small area that maybe not in the position it should be

goldalworming ariefnurandono at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:31:03 EDT 2011

after success displaying all layer from pmapper_demodata I tried to display a
small area..
I've tried to find it by finding lon lat of area but I didn't find it...
maybe the map not in the position it should be. I don't know how to find it.
map.zoomToMaxExtent() is not work too..
and I don't know how to conver the extent to lon lat format

  EXTENT 1496247 1332616 7055632 5502154

  LAYER
    NAME 'regency'
    TYPE POLYGON