[mapserver-users] Attributes with spaces in "gml_include_items"?

daz4805 daz4805 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:33:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am very new to Mapserver work so please do bear with me.

I am trying to amend a mapserver .map file to make available some attribute
data from our database.

At the moment, I am only able to make available attribute columns that are
only one word like 'Name' for example.

Is it possible to add in the gml_include_items section 'First Name' for
example where there is a space between First and Name?

I have done some digging looking for examples etc and people are either only
using one word or are using underscores between words. What I want is for it
to display on screen as First Name not FirstName or First_Name or just Name.

I have tried with single and double quotes etc but it just ends up breaking
my identify tool in my mapping application.

Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren