[mapserver-users] Corrupted zipped shapefiles from WFS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 2 13:43:25 EDT 2011

Hi Keith,

I know for a similar issue I created a small test case posted to a
ticket last week
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3751#comment:21) and in that
case I was able to output a valid zip archive of a shapefile through a
WFS GetFeature request on Windows.  If I remember correctly I had to use
MapServer trunk to get this to work properly.

Honestly I didn't dive far into if the zips were valid or not (come to
think of it, I was always using 7-zip to open them as well, which worked).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/