[mapserver-users] Compliance Error WMS 1.1.1

Lucho lucho1524 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:15:37 EST 2011

Hi list,

When I try to do the compliance tests for a wms service 1.1.1 the only
error that I get is related to this assertion:

"For each SRS in the capabilities document, when a GetMap request uses the
SRS, then the response is valid"

The request that the CITE page makes is:

http://geoservice.igac.gov.co/IGACwms?&LaYeRs=cite%3ABasicPolygons&BbOx=0,0,1,1&SrS=CRS%3A84&WiDtH=100&FoRmAt=image%2Fpng&HeIgHt=100&VeRsIoN=1.1.1&StYlEs=&ReQuEsT=GetMap

and gets the error:

msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Unsupported SRS namespace (only
EPSG and AUTO currently supported).

With the same request but with EPSG:4326

http://geoservice.igac.gov.co/IGACwms?&LaYeRs=cite%3ABasicPolygons&BbOx=0,0,1,1&SrS=EPSG%3A4326&WiDtH=100&FoRmAt=image%2Fpng&HeIgHt=100&VeRsIoN=1.1.1&StYlEs=&ReQuEsT=GetMap

doesn't get any error, and gets an image as a response.

Any ideas of what can I change in my mapfile?

Best regards

--
LUIS FERNANDO ORTIZ REYES
INGENIERO DE SISTEMAS