[mapserver-users] Hide certain symbols from legend

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Nov 17 13:36:38 EST 2011

Here's one that I thought I remembered seeing somewhere, but can't
figure it out.  I want to be able to hide certain classes from
displaying in the legend.

I have a layer that depicts public facilities.  I use different colors
to show if each facility has a certain service, or does not.  This
results in a lot of redundant symbols, just of different colors.  I'd
like to show the symbols just once per symbol type, and explain the
colors at the bottom.  Can this be done, or am I imagining things
(again)?