VS: [mapserver-users] Re: WCS Geotiff output issue

Guillaume Loiselle loiselle.guillaume at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:42:21 EST 2011

Hi Havard,

I created a ticket two weeks ago.

Was it done incorrectly or were you simply unaware of its existence? Do you
want me to add you to the ticket's cc?

Also, I noticed this message a few minutes ago :

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2011-November/070872.html

This user's issue seems to have some similarities with mine. Should I add a
link in the ticket? It might help to find the bug more easily.

Guillaume Loiselle