[mapserver-users] mod-geocache to mod-mapcache transition...

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:56:08 EST 2011

aside from the opening block called <mapcache> instead of <geocache>
they should be indentical.
recent mapcache will work with the same caches as  modgeocache, except
for the WGS84 preconfigured grid where the zoom level numbering has
changed (mod-geocache's zoom level 0 has been deleted, it's level 1 is
now mapcache's level 0)

--
thomas