[mapserver-users] Cairo and text elements

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:13:58 EDT 2011

I agree this would be a nice feature to have, but this concerns the
cairo library. Once cairo supports this kind of text placement, we can
have a look at how to support it inside mapserver.

you might want to have a look at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2011-February/021777.html
for a cairo patch. I don't know if this can be picked up by mapserver
without patching its cairo calls.

regards,

Thomas