[mapserver-users] ERS temp files from WCS

Keith Moss Keith.Moss at landgate.wa.gov.au
Wed Sep 7 04:18:10 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We're using WCS to subset imagery in a variety of formats. When we request a
GDAL/ERS outputformat the raw data file is returned, but we need to also
access the .ers header file. We've noticed that the header file is created
in our temp directory but the file name is inconvenient.

e.g. 4e67272e_19c_1.img.tmp.ers

We would like to be able to zip the header file up with the raw data file,
so we need be able to either specify the name or predict what it will be.

Can anyone provide any insight?

Here's our output format:

OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME ERS