[mapserver-users] Re: New to mapserver. Cannot render TIFF

aphunter a1hunter at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:00:52 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply Frank. I adjusted the EXTENT, but still no go. The weird
thing though is that when I use a PNG of the same image, things work great.
I can't get any TIF, no matter how large or how small to work.

In fact I tested a 200MB GeoTiff and Mapserver immediately spit out a white
image with almost no disk activity. It's almost ignoring my DATA line when a
TIF is provided....

Any other thoughts? This is really frustrating :(.