[mapserver-users] interesting thread on JSON-ish output from MapServer

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 00:42:07 EDT 2011

[http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/GeoJSON-output-from-MapServer-td3188987.html]

If I call my template "template.html" I get the output, but I get mime type warning and a syntax error in parsing the output.

If I rename the template "template.json" MapServer complains that the name is malformed.

If I rename the template "template.js" MapServer complains that it is "Unable to access file"

If I add `qformat=geojson` to my query (as shown in the link above), the output contains the template with the place holders, no substitutions with the values.

What gives?