[mapserver-users] Runtime Substitution bug

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Sep 16 08:25:17 EDT 2011

Have a look at this ticket

Perhaps it is a similar issue. Maybe try to change your variable name
idblock

"Nicolas BOUTET" <nicolas.boutet at geosys.com>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
2011-09-16 03:37

"'Steve Lime'" <sdlime at gmail.com>
cc
mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Objet
RE: [mapserver-users] Runtime Substitution bug

Hi Steve,
If I remove the substitution variable and replace it by a value, it
doesn?t matter if there is a space or not.
I also tried with some others SQL statements where the substitution
variable is not at the end of the SQL String. There is no problem with
those SQL Statements.

Nicolas