[mapserver-users] PHP-mapscript before/after draw discrepancy

Shorthouse, David dshorthouse at eol.org
Wed Sep 28 17:04:19 EDT 2011

I am using PHP-mapscript and am bumping into this old issue:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Mapscript-extent-prediction-td1991453.html,
which is now a show-stopper for me.

I tried using CONFIG 'MS_NONSQUARE' 'yes', which does *initially*
produce an extent after draw precisely the same as provided with
setExtent. However, my application also make heavy use of zoompoint
and zoomrectangle, which no longer work as expected after having set
this CONFIG.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get an extent that is precisely
the same before and after the draw method?

Thanks in advance,

David P. Shorthouse