[mapserver-users] Parameter substitution problem

Asad Ullah Asad.Ullah at sigmaspace.com
Thu Sep 29 09:22:39 EDT 2011

Steve,
Thanks very much for your help. Adding quote did not change anything. However, if I change file name from, for example, "OMI-Aura_L3-OMCLDRRclpWMSNRT_20110922.png" to " OMI_OMCLDRRclpWMSNRT_20110922.png" and do the substitution as:

"/cgi-bin/mapserv.cgi?map_layer[OMI_CP]=DATA+OMI_OMCLDRRclpWMSNRT_"+ amsreDate + ".png"

It would work. Where the validation block is same as:

VALIDATION
   'DATA' '^OMI_.*\.png$'
END

So, do you think the problem is with validation definition?

Thanks,

Asad