[mapserver-users] traffic queues visualization

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Thu Sep 29 08:05:24 EDT 2011

I think a bit more information on the data you have would help?

Do you have the locations of the cars, or just a number of cars at an intersection, or a number of cars on any road leading into the intersection? Are you only every talking a couple of cars, or up to hundreds... Are your roads stored as lines, or are you just working with points?

I guess I'm saying there are many ways to skin a cat, but it does help to know what a cat looks like first!

cheers

Ben