[mapserver-users] RE: Possible bug: Cairo/PDF output labels

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Apr 20 06:50:51 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have never observed such an error with the my Super easy WMS server. You seem to be on Windows so it will be easy for you to make a test install and do some comparisons. Read document http://latuviitta.org/documents/Super_easy_WMS_server.pdf first.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

________________________________
Frost89  wrote:

After a quick test it seems to work with a constant of 45.

This doesn't solve our prooblem though. The most important for us, is the ANGLE follow on the roads.

It draws bitmaps fine, its just the PDF that fails.
The build is made by Tamas Szekeres' from here: vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk<http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/>.

The OUTPUTFORMAT is generated from code, but it would look like this:

OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME "WGK_PDF"
  DRIVER CAIRO/PDF
  MIMETYPE "application/x-pdf"