[mapserver-users] extracting geo data from a tiff

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Mon Apr 30 20:23:50 EDT 2012

Jess,

This might depend a little bit on what interface you are using to display the map. If you are using templates, you have access to the Map Geometry information, check out :

http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html#template

I think you can access similar information using OpenLayers.

If not, do you specify the IMGEXT of your map in your URL? Could you use this information?

cheers

Ben