[mapserver-users] The GetFeatureInfo return a GML without a validation schema.

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Aug 10 07:52:58 PDT 2012

Hi,

Would it work as you hope if the creation option "XSISCHEMAURI" could be set as described in the OGR GML driver page http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_gml.html?

"XSISCHEMAURI: If provided, this URI will be inserted as the schema location. Note that the schema file isn't actually accessed by OGR, so it is up to the user to ensure it will match the schema of the OGR produced GML data file."

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Andrea Peri wrote:

Hi,

doing a GetFeatureInfo of GML type I see the MapServer send this kind of response.

<msGMLOutput
     xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
     xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
    <rt_cat.idcatbdfog.rt_layer>

Unfortunately this response don't has a schemaLocation with a xsd for validation available.

I try with the DescribeFeatureType, but it return an xsd for a featureCollection (for GML from WFS) don't for the msGMLOutput.

Is possible to set the GetFeatureInfo from mapserver to have a GML response validable with the xsd from DescribeFeatureType ?

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri