[mapserver-users] GetLegendGRaphic using RULE

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Dec 21 09:14:34 PST 2012

Hi,
My Layer is defined with several CLASS and one is defined like this
        CLASS
                NAME "no_data"
                TITLE "No data"
        END

I want to use this class when there is no data. I use RULE parameter in
the request, Below are the parameter. Only this class is "returned" but
the image is empty.
If I don't use RULE, I get all the other class and this one also with the
title.

Why, the title is not rendered? Even if I add STYLE I still get en empty
image using RULE.

EXCEPTIONS      application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage
FORMAT  image/png
LAYER   RSS_ASTHME
REQUEST GetLegendGraphic
SCALE   866688.0326645132