[mapserver-users] msLoadMSRasterBufferFromFile(): General error message. unable to open file

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:13:50 PDT 2012

You're getting this error because the "7383" symbol was not found in
the symbolset.
I would first check you are actually loading the symbolset that
contains the definition for 7383, or even inline the 7383 symbol in
your mapfile. If that still fails, try renaming your symbol to
something that begins with non numeric characters. If the last action
solves your problem, please open a issue as this would be a bug.

regards,
thomas