[mapserver-users] One template for every text type

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 6 08:33:25 PDT 2012

Hi Andrea: You can define multiple output formats that use the template driver. They can each have different names and mime-types. You can even use mime subtypes if you needed, say, two XML formats. The MapServer CGI supports a parameter called qformat that allows you to change the query template to be used. I'm not sure how this works with WFS, probably via mime-type.

Steve