[mapserver-users] One template for every text type

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:38:55 PDT 2012

Hi,
thx very much.
your suggestion is reallly useful.
this setting,

ows_include_items "all"
seem to be not available on documentation.

the documentation report only the
"gml_include_items" but it don't work for text/plain.

I you setting and all the attributes are appeared.

Also I'm see-ing the outputformat (a template driven I have setting) is
ignored.
I don't know if this is correct.

Actually seem MapSever
will generate the output of a GetFeatureInfo using template driven only if
not set the
ows_include_items "all"

Andrea.

--