[mapserver-users] GetCoverage with WCS 2.0.0: Unknown parameter time

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Tue Jul 17 09:51:05 PDT 2012

Hi list,

I tried to use WCS 2.0.0 with Mapserver. Having time series layers with a tile index layer, I used variable substitution for the different times. This works fine for WCS 1.0.0.

Trying the GetCoverage request with WCS 2.0.0 I get the following error message right after executing the request:
msWCSParseRequest20(): WCS server error. Unknown parameter: 'time'.

Is there an other possibility to use variable substitution with GetCoverage request in WCS 2.0.0?

Thanks,
Jonas