[mapserver-users] ArcInfo Grid with MapServer

jorgelopez jorgelopez.physics at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:21:33 PDT 2012

Hello again:

Thank you R.J. for your soonly reply. I have set STATUS ON|DEFAULT for my
layer but it does not work.

My request is as following:

http://pegasosdi.uab.es/ogc/wmstest?service=WMS&version=1.1.1&request=getMap&LAYERS=JRC_SRTM90&srs=EPSG:4326&BBOX=-26,26,45,72&WIDTH=600&HEIGHT=500&FORMAT=image/png

but no map image on my browser. No errors on Apache/Mapserver log but when I
connect to my map server from ArcMap client there is a error message that
does not appear when browser is used.

"
One or more layers failed to draw:

TEST:   WMS service exceptions:-Service Error Code:LayerNotDefined
Service Error Description: msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error.
Invalid layer(s) given in the LAYERS parameter.
-Service Error Code:LayerNotDefined
"

Any ideas about this?

Thanks