[mapserver-users] Segmentation Fault on php_mpscript processTemplate

Almudena Rueda MUNISIG, S.L. arueda at munisig.com
Wed Jul 25 08:28:56 PDT 2012

Hallo list,

I´ve just install mapserver6.0.3 on openSuse 11, compiling all libraries and
applications, this is the list of libs and apps. i've compiled:
agg-2.5
curl-7.26.0
gdal-1.9.1
libxml2-2.8.0
freetype-2.4.10
geos-3.3.5
jpeg-6b
PDFlib-Lite-7.0
proj-4.8.0
gd-2.0.28
giflib-4.1.6
libpng-1.5.12
zlib-1.2.7
httpd-2.4.2
pcre-8.30
apr-1.4.6
apr-util-1.4.1
php-5.4.4

After compiling and installing all, when I try to draw a map with
php_mapscript and an html template and i get the image generate on the tmp
directory of apache, but the template is not processed. In apache error_log
file I get a segmentation fault error. I think the problem is in the
processTemplate function.

Does anybody help me please?

Thanks in advance
Almudena Rueda