[mapserver-users] Resolution of PDF Output

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jul 25 10:18:56 PDT 2012

On 7/25/2012 11:34 AM, Sven Geggus wrote:
> Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
>
>> set the RESOLUTION to an appropriate value for your PDF.
>
> This does not work for PDF. Regardless of the RESOLUTION in the Mapfile the
> generated PDF Files are always generated with 72 DPI.
>
> Same with SVG BTW. Looks like all cairo output is affected. Should I report
> this as a bug?
>
> Sven

Hi Sven,

What version are you using? have you tried this with the 6.2-beta?

Sounds like this should be reported as a bug if it does not already have
a ticket and post the bug number here so people can add themselves to
the cc list to track it.

Hi Thomas,

Is this a known issue? Is it resolved in 6.2 or is there a work around.

Thanks,
   -Steve W