[mapserver-users] How do a GetFeatureInfo on a group layers

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLKM Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Jul 30 03:33:44 PDT 2012

Hmmm, strange but yes, the code says:

  } else {
    /* Beginning of a new group... enclose the group in a layer block */
    msIO_printf(" <Layer>\n");

so it seems there's no intention to set any attribute like "queryable".
But since querying the group is supported, to me it looks like a bug...

Note: In my response I accidentally set STATUS from ON to DEFAULT, but ON
      was already correct. So you should revert to ON. Sorry.

ap=wmscatasto&&SERVICE=WMS&request=getcapabilities