[mapserver-users] Anaimated images as map sources

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Jun 12 14:24:03 PDT 2012

I'm not an AGG expert but that's probably not the component in play here anyway. Presumably whatever the source imagery it would/should be considered a raster dataset. I guess I'd look into how GDAL deals with animated input and then figure out if that can be configured through MapServer. I guess it wouldn't surprise me if GDAL considered individual frames as bands. Maybe that's the way to think about.

Steve