[mapserver-users] Curved Lines

juliap japr94 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:50:22 PDT 2012

Sorry, I didn't notice I had typo in the layer definition. I'm not actually using the same point to create a line.I was looking for solutions through SQL but unfortunately only SQL server 2012 has those builtin functions.
I think I will have to try the Ogr2ogr approach.
Thanks for all the suggestions