[mapserver-users] mapcache - is it possible to access different styles defined in the mapfile

Helen San Segundo Navazo hsansegundo at meteo.cat
Fri Jun 29 03:18:22 PDT 2012

I'm using mapcache and I have a mapfile defined with different styles
inside a Layer.
I want to use mapcache with the different styles for the wms. When I
make the request to the wms with the different styles it works.

I've tried to define the styles inside de params tag like down:

<source name="Rayos_params" type="wms">
<getmap>
<params>
<FORMAT>image/png</FORMAT>
<LAYERS>Rayos</LAYERS>
<map>/var/www/mapserver/mapfile/rayos_acum.map</map>
<STYLE>iconos</STYLE>
</params>
</getmap>
<http>
<url>http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv</url>
</http>
</source>

when I make the wmts request passing the style value it doesn't work

<!-- received request with invalid style "iconos" (expecting "default") -->

Is possible to use mapcache with different styles?
Thanks,
Helen