[mapserver-users] mapserver 6.0.3 make error

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Jun 30 12:49:49 PDT 2012

Le samedi 30 juin 2012 21:43:01, bascom49 a écrit :
> I'm getting an error compiling mapserver 6.0.3.
> If anyone can help me run this down I would be most appreciative.

I suspect that you are using libgif 4.2 or libgif 5.0, that have introduced
backward incompatible changes with previous versions. I suspect that MapServer
6.0 is too old to cope with those new versions, and I'm not sure if trunk has
been updated yet too. So you could file a ticket to ask support for those new
versions (and you can mention
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/24490/trunk/gdal/frmts/gif and
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/24608/trunk/gdal/frmts/gif as a hint of
required changes). In the meantime, stick with libgif 4.1.6 for example.