[mapserver-users] Help Required with WMS Time

Helen San Segundo Navazo hsansegundo at meteo.cat
Fri May 11 03:11:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

  * for the first point, in my last email you have an example with a
    raster file, here you have it, in it the variable is the full file
    name, but you can do it how is better for you, being careful with
    the pattern

LAYER

     NAME 'Meteosat'
TYPE RASTER
     DUMP true
     TOLERANCE 10
     TOLERANCEUNITS DD

     HEADER "templates/getfeatureinfo_header.html" # header html template
     TEMPLATE "templates/getfeatureinfo_content.html" # content html
template
     FOOTER "templates/getfeatureinfo_footer.html" # footer html template

     METADATA
         'ows_title' 'Meteosat'

         'wms_feature_info_mime_type' "text/html"
         "gml_include_items" "all"
         "wms_include_items"   "all"
         "ows_enable_request"  "*"

'file_validation_pattern'    "[A-Z0-9._%+-|'\(\)]"
'default_file'    "ultima_imatge"

     END

VALIDATION
     END

DATA '/var/www/html/mapserver/mfd_lin/datos/meteosat/%file%.img'

  * For the second point, till I know, the function shp2pgsql creates a
    script with all the attributes you have in the shapefile, if you
    want to have a time column that is not in the shapefile, you have to
    add it later after creating the table in the database, maybe
    somebody in the list knows how to do it automatically when you
    invoke shp2pgsql.

Helen