[mapserver-users] Scale changes to mapserver 6.1-dev

Peter Maes thxftw at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:33:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

Did something change in regards to the scales? I took an existing mapfile
config (that worked fine on mapserver 6.0) and ran that now with 6.1-DEV.

However i get repeated messages stating:
msLayerIsVisible(): Skipping layer (L1) because LAYER.MAXSCALE is too small
for this MAP scale

When I remove the layer, the layer gets drawn, however it does not match
the scale of google maps.

In fact, at a zoomed in level, i see my layer draw 6 times next to
eachother (as you would have on google zoom 0-2).

Best regards.