[mapserver-users] Some Doubts in WMS Time Documentation

abhishek bansal discover.ab at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:44:28 EDT 2012

hi all,

I am trying to setup a WMS MAP Server for time based query of raster
images. In the given last example (PostGIS One) of this wms time
documentation <http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_time.html>I had some doubts:

1.) No database table is specified in the raster layer configuration. Does
that mean my table name would be equal to layer name ?
2.) Why is there no database connection configuration?
3.) If I am using PostGIS2.0 do I still need to provide "Tile Index" if yes
how ?

please help

--
Thanks & Regards,